• Thieves stole a wallet from a computer work station in the Illinois unemployment office, 723 W. Algonquin Road, around 3 p.m. June 24. Value was estimated at $180.
• Thieves stole a purse from a customer's walker at Kohl's, 800 W. Dundee Road, between 2 and 2:15 p.m. June 25. The purse was found but $35 and ID and credit cards were missing.
• Thieves stole an unlocked black BMX bike on a driveway on the 1500 block of West Concord between 10 p.m. June 21 and 8 a.m. June 22. Value was estimated at $50.
• Burglars stole a GPS unit and cell phone charger out of an unlocked 2008 Nissan Altima in an apartment lot on the 4200 block of North Bloomington Avenue between midnight and 6 a.m. June 21. Value was estimated at $200.
• Burglars broke into a 2005 Toyota Highlander at Arlington Park racetrack, 2300 W. Euclid Ave., between 5 and 6:49 p.m. June 25 and stole a laptop computer valued at $1,000 and carrying bag.
• Burglars climbed through a roof utility access panel at Curves, 59 W. Golf Road, around 11:30 p.m. June 21 and stole $150 out of a cash drawer. Damage was estimated at $1,500. Offers responded to the burglar alarm, but the offenders had left.
• Burglars stole a GPS unit and sunglasses out of a 2004 Ford Expedition in a driveway on the 700 block of North Haddow between 7 p.m. June 24 and 5 a.m. June 25. Value was estimated at $600. Bartlett
• Vandals blew up a mailbox on Valley View Drive overnight June 24-25. Damage was estimated at $1,500.
• Izabella Klich, 18, of the 400 block of Snowdrift Circle, Bartlett, and Jaleel Milton, 19, of the 100 block of Elizabeth Court, Bartlett, were arrested around 1:10 a.m. June 25 at Oneida and Hickory. Klich was charged with local ordinance possession alcohol by a minor; Milton was charged with possession of alcohol by a minor and obstructing a peace officer. Klich's court date is July 29; Milton's court date was pending.
• Andrew T. Clarke, 20, of the 0-100 block of Prairie Pointe Lane, Streamwood; Aaron M. Plytulak, 20, of the 500 block of Littlecreek, Streamwood; David M. Pudlik, 20, of the 100 block of Jefferson Lane, Streamwood; Brianna M. Miedema, 18, of the 0-100 block of Cranberry Court, Streamwood; Gabriel A. Roman, 20, of the 400 block of Shagbark Lane, Streamwood; and Tyler R. Ronen, 18, of the 1700 block of Nippert Drive, Streamwood, were arrested around 11:20 p.m. June 25 on the 1200 block of Summersweet Lane and charged with local ordinance consumption of alcohol by a minor. Their court date is July 12.
• Burglars broke into a car on the 1100 block of Franklin Lane between 8 p.m. June 30 and 7 a.m. July 1 and stole a cell phone, navigation system, men's leather jacket, sunglasses and a designer purse. Value was estimated at $2,200.
• Burglars attempted to break into an undisclosed number of cars (more than two) on the 1200 block of Ranchview Court around 3:35 a.m. July 2. One victim saw them; they fled when she yelled at them. Nothing appeared to be missing.
• Nadia A. Abuomar, 19, of the 2800 block of North Brighton Place, Arlington Heights; Lisa M. Petitti, 20, of the 2000 block of North Ginger Creek Drive, Palatine; Nicole M. Zagone, 19, of the 7600 block of West Balmoral Avenue, Chicago; and Christopher A. Brennan, 20 of the 500 block of Shaker Lane, Hawthorn Woods; were arrested at the Village Tavern, 48 Raupp Blvd., around 2:30 a.m. July 1 and charged with possession and consumption of alcohol by a minor. Edgar Ramirez, 21, of the 1600 block of Ottawa Court, Wheeling, was also arrested and charged with unlawful sale of alcohol to minors.
• Thieves stole jewelry from a kitchen counter in a home on the 2300 block of Acorn Place between noon and 4 p.m. June 9. A painting crew was in the home at the time.
• Four youths pulled off fence slats on the 700 block of Trace Drive around 8:20 p.m. June 29.
• Timur Turakulov, 23, of the 200 block of Blossom Court, Buffalo Grove, was arrested around 1 a.m. June 30 on the 200 block of Blossom Court and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Burglars broke into a 1998 Oldsmobile Aurora on the 1200 block of East Washington Street and stole two subwoofers, a custom-made subwoofer box, and two amplifiers out of the truck. Value was estimated at $1,600.
• Rikki L. Duesing, 20, of the 400 block of Orchard Street, Burlington, Wis., was arrested around 2:15 a.m. June 30 on the 1100 block of South Lee Street and charged with a traffic violation and possession of marijuana. Her court date is Aug. 2.
• Samantha Jo Struck, 18, of the 2000 block of South Ash Street, Des Plaines, was arrested around 2 a.m. June 29 on the 1400 block of East Touhy Avenue and charged with a traffic violation, driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of alcohol by a minor and transportation of open alcohol. Her court date is July 28.
• Vandals set a portable toilet on fire around 4:15 p.m. June 29 in a business parking lot at 785 W. Golf Road. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
• Thieves stole a gray 21-speed bicycle valued at $150 from the bike rack at the Des Plaines Library, 1501 Ellinwood St., between 6:50 a.m. and 5:50 p.m. June 29.
Elk Grove Village
• Katherine G. Jose, 29, of the of the 100 block of Boardwalk Street, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 10 a.m. June 25 at 901 Wellington Ave. and charged with theft. Her court date is Aug. 5.
• Jose G. Perez, 38, of the 2400 block of Landmeier Road, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 9:45 p.m. June 25 at his home and charged with possession of marijuana. His court date is July 12.
• Vandals shot BB-gun pellets at a 1999 Chevrolet Astro van in a business lot at 343 Crossen Ave. between 9:30 p.m. June 24 and 4 p.m. June 26, breaking two windows and putting several holes on the body. Damage was estimated at $1,500.
• Burglars stole two troubleshooting tools valued at $5,300 out of an AT&T pickup truck on Brantwood Avenue between 1 and 2:30 p.m. June 27.
• Thieves stole two tires from a 20-foot UPS trailer and a rear outside tire from a Yellow Freightline trailer at the Yellow Freightline dock, 2441 Delta Lane, between 6 p.m. June 15 and 2 p.m. June 16. Value was estimated at $1,500.
• Vandals scratched a 2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV in a parking garage at 800 Biesterfield Road between 4:55 a.m. and 1 p.m. June 18. Damage was estimated at $500.
• Tomas Perminas, 18, of the 1000 block of Pinewood Drive, Downers Grove, and a 17-year-old Darien male were arrested around 3:45 a.m. June 11 at Brynhaven Court and Brynhaven Street and charged with burglary. Perminas received a court date of July 13; the juvenile's court date is July 18.
• Jason L. Gregory, 26, of the 3500 block of 71st St., Tampa, Fla., was arrested around 1:20 a.m. June 12 on the 1600 block of Oakton Street and charged with possession of marijuana. His court date is July 16.
• Jordan R. Moroni, 23, of the 700 block of Shining Waters Drive, Carol Stream, was arrested around 11:50 p.m. June 17 on the 500 block of West Elk Grove Boulevard and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. His court date is July 26.
• Amber M. Godines, 20, of the 1500 block of Yale Court, Elk Grove Village, and Christina J. Beaulieu, 21, of the 100 block of Morningside Drive, Roselle, were arrested around 7:05 p.m. June 19 at 801 Meacham Road and charged with retail theft. Their court date is July 21.
•Joshua V. Splitt, 21, of the 900 block of Victoria Lane, Elk Grove Village, and Alexander D. Hartline, 19, of the 0-100 block of Glendale Road, Buffalo Grove, were arrested around 9:45 p.m. June 19 at 500 W. Elk Grove Blvd. and charged with fighting in public. Their court date is July 26.
• Krysta L. Reed, 19, of the 400 block of East Lincoln Street, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 4 p.m. June 20 on the 1600 block of Oakton Street and charged with possession of a controlled substance. Her court date is July 6.
• Adrian G. Gil De Montes, 40, and Colleen J. Sullivan, 36, both of the 700 block of Crest Avenue, Elk Grove Village, were arrested around 11:30 a.m. June 21 at 800 Biesterfield Road and charged with filing a false police report. Their court date is July 19.
• Burglars broke into a 2000 Chevrolet pickup truck on the 1200 block of Carswell Avenue between 8 p.m. June 19 and 12:20 a.m. June 20 and stole a laptop computer, radar detector and 10 CDs. Loss was estimated at $1,400
• Burglars stole a drill, drill bits and heads out of a 2001 Subaru Forester on the 600 block of New Mexico Trail between 7:30 p.m. June 20 and 5 a.m. June 21. Value was estimated at $1,000.
• Vandals broke two south side windows at Clearmont School, 280 Clearmont Drive, June 17 or 18. Damage was estimated at $400.
• Thieves stole two outside tandem tires from a 2008 Freightliner tractor in a lot a Tas Air Cargo, 2700 Delta Lane, between 7 p.m. June 20 and 7 a.m. June 21. Value was estimated at $1,000.
• Thieves stole a 2007 53-foot trailer from a lot a Trans Star International, 875 E. Devon Ave., between June 11 and 13. Value was estimated at $20,000.
• Thieves stole two tires valued at $600 from a 40-foot trailer at MAP Transportation, 2575 American Lane, between June 19 and 21.
• Daniel F. Eppolito, 38, of the 0-100 block of John Drive, Hawthorn Woods, was arrested around 10:30 a.m. June 23 at his home and charged with criminal damage to property. His court date is Aug. 5.
• Ryan M. Wheatley, 20, of the 1400 block of West Kingston Lane, Schaumburg, and Megan E. Schram, 18, of the 1400 block of Kathleen Way, Elk Grove Village, were arrested around 2:35 a.m. June 23 on the 1400 block of Kathleen Way and charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor. Their court date is Aug. 9.
• Vandals shot out the windows on a 1996 Ford pickup truck and an International dump truck belonging to Ramm Plumbing, 220 Seegers Ave., between June 26 and 28. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
• Burglars pried open the skylight at Discount Paint Ball, 2250 Elmhurst Road, around 10:45 p.m. June 30; it was not immediately clear if anything was missing. Damage was estimated at $400.
• Burglars broke into a 2005 Lexus RX330 at 800 Biesterfield Road between 9:15 and 9:30 p.m. June 25 and stole two purses. Loss was estimated at $1,450.
• Antonio R. Estevez, 27, of the 100 block of Euclid, Bloomingdale, was arrested around 3 a.m. June 30 at Arlington and Lake street and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. He also was wanted on a warrant out of DuPage County.
• John Garrison, 46, of the 1900 block of St. Claire, Hanover Park, was arrested June 30 at his home and charged with possession of firearms by a felon.
• Johny Avalos-Santos, 26, of the 300 block of Prairie, Elgin, was arrested around 9:40 a.m. June 29 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• Amy S. Luruziaga-Coronel, 20, of the 1500 block of Sacramento, Hanover Park, was arrested around 1:35 a.m. June 28 at her home and charged with unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Thieves stole a gray and orange BMX 8-speed bike locked to a railing outside an apartment building on the 1000 block of Knoll around 3:30 p.m. June 30. Value was estimated at $100.
• Michael G. Tyler, 53, of the 600 block of North Prospect Manor, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 12:50 a.m. June 23 at Prospect Manor and Bobolink and charged with a traffic violation, driving under the influence of alcohol and possession of marijuana. Reports said a witness saw him dozing off on a motorcycle in the Taco Bell parking lot, 2410 E. Rand Road, and phoned police. The male witness followed Tyler when he drove onto Rand Road and pointed him out to officers. A court date is Aug. 4.
• People cut down the prairie grass on the north end of the park district's RecPlex property, 420 W. Dempster St., between 6 p.m. June 25 and 9 a.m. June 28 and planted a vegetable garden there. Damage was estimated at $350.
• Nancy J. Scott, 52, of the 400 block of South Park Boulevard, Streamwood, was arrested around 4 p.m. July 1 outside her home and charged with aggravated assault and battery. Reports said she scratched a female neighbor on the chest, grabbed her shirt and swore at her.
• Thieves stole a "Utility Work Ahead" sign belonging to Nicor Gas on the 800 block of Sumac Drive between 4:30 p.m. June 23 and 8 a.m. June 24. Value was estimated at $313.
• Burglars stole jewelry, watches, and a laptop computer out of a home on the 400 block of Country Lane June 26.
• Vandals spray painted gang graffiti on exterior walls and a fence on the 1800 block of McKool Avenue and 1800 block of Short Avenue between 3 p.m. June 27 and 5:46 a.m. June 28.
• William F. Frey, 53, of the 800 block of Forest, Streamwood, was arrested around 10:55 a.m. June 28 at Jewel-Osco, 217 E. Irving Park Road, and charged with felony retail theft. Reports said he took four bottles of alcohol, two Chicago Blackhawks championship T-shirts, and two reusable bags. Value was estimated at $185.
• Thieves stole a cell phone from a man who left it on a table at Los Fernandez restaurant, 115 E. Irving Park Road, around 12:50 p.m. June 28.
• Thieves dug up and stole plants around a subdivision sign at Ascot and Sutton roads between June 20 and 25. The plants were supplied by the park district and planted by association volunteers.
• Burglars stole diamond jewelry, solid silver dollars, foreign coins, and a digital camera out of a home on the 100 block of Diane between noon and 3:45 p.m. June 25.
• Samuel Nieto, 25, of the 1000 block of Ashton Court, Streamwood, was arrested around 1:20 a.m. June 27 on the 5000 block of Valley Lane and charged with possession of a controlled substance (cocaine). His court date is Aug. 3.
• Thieves damaged the front quarter panel and stole the front passenger's-side tire from a 2004 Mazda 6 coupe in a business lot at 400 W. Dempster St., between 1 p.m. June 28 and 9:50 p.m. June 29. Loss was estimated at $800.
• Mark A. Longoria, 40, of the 1800 block of West Palm Drive, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 2:30 p.m. June 24 at the police department, 112 E. Northwest Hwy., and charged with felony violation of sex offender registration. His last known address was in Chicago, and he had not registered his new address. A court date is July 15.