• David J. Leisky, 40, of the 700 block of West Rand Road, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 3 a.m. March 14 outside a restaurant at 8 N. Vail Ave. and charged with disorderly conduct, resisting a peace officer and possession of drug paraphernalia. His court date is March 25.
• Thieves stole a gas-powered circular saw valued at $1,000 between 1:45 and 1:55 p.m. March 14 in a parking lot at 1700 W. Northwest Hwy., where workers were installing a brick walkway.
• Thieves stole a black and silver BlackBerry phone valued at $550 and replaced it with a fake at the AT&T store, 1990 N. Arlington Heights Road, between 2 and 7 p.m. March 14.
• Burglars broke into a 2006 Ford minivan in a fitness club lot at 800 E. Falcon Drive between 10:30 a.m. and noon March 14 and stole a GPS valued at $250.
• Thieves stole two children's scooters out of an open garage at a home on the 1300 block of Gail Drive between 3:30 p.m. March 11 and 8 a.m. March 13.
• Burglars pried a window at a home on the 300 block of Fox Hill Drive between 10:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. March 13, ransacked rooms and stole jewelry, sterling silver and a mink coat.
• Thieves stole brick pavers and flagstones out of the backyard at a vacant home on the 900 block of Aspen Drive between Jan. 15 and March 1.
• Thieves stole a campaign sign out of the front yard at a home on the 1300 block of Green Knolls Drive between 1:45 and 4:45 p.m. March 14.
• Angela M. Sabella, 33, of the 400 block of Lawrence Avenue, Elgin, was arrested around 8:50 a.m. March 14 after a traffic stop on the 1900 block of East Touhy Avenue and charged with possession of a controlled substance (prescription medications that did not belong to her) and traffic violations. Her court date is March 27.
• Zarcarias Galvan-Hernandez, 38, of the 500 block of West Touhy Avenue, Des Plaines, and Joel Correa-Camacho, 29, of the 1300 block of East Fargo, Des Plaines, were arrested around 2:30 a.m. March 14 on the 0-100 block of East Oakton Street. Galvan-Hernandez was charged with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol; Correa-Camacho was charged with possession of a controlled substance. He also had two arrest warrants from the Cook County Sheriff's Office. Their court date is April 8.
• Miguel Angel Soreque, 18, and Uriel Diaz-Bautista, 22, both of the 100 block of Dover Drive, Des Plaines, and Leonardo Puentes, 17, of the 7500 block of Elmhurst Road, Des Plaines, were arrested around 12:50 a.m. March 14 on the 100 block of Dover Drive. Soreque and Puentes were charged with minor consumption of alcohol; Diaz-Bautista was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Their court date is April 2.
Elk Grove Village
• Schameil L. Yue, 20, of the 1700 block of Golden Gate Drive, Addison, was arrested around 4:30 p.m. March 10 at Coyle Avenue and Elmhurst Road and charged with possession of marijuana. His court date is April 17.
• Burglars forced open the front door at a home on the 600 block of Versailles Circle between 11:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. March 13 and stole a watch and ring out of a desk in the foyer. Loss was estimated at $3,100.
• Thieves stole a wallet valued at $270 from a female customer in a store at 801 Meacham Road around 11 a.m. March 14.
• Burglars cut a lock on a 2005 Wells Cargo trailer at 75 Gaylord St. and stole a compressor, generator and other items valued at $2,075.
• Thieves stole a wheel valued at $500 out of the bed of a 1990 Ford pickup truck in a driveway on the 900 block of Palm Drive between 4 p.m. March 13 and 9:30 a.m. March 14.
• A thief stole a credit card at Walgreens, 1701 E. Kensington Road, after the female victim left it in the drive-through pharmacy tray around 1:50 p.m. March 13. A male offender used the card four times in Niles and Skokie; loss was estimated at $381.
• Robin Craft, 52, of the 1700 block of Forest Cove Drive, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 7:25 p.m. March 14 at Wal-Mart, 1460 Golf Road, and charged with retail theft. Reports said she took video games valued at $132. Her court date is May 5.
• Burglars stole money and jewelry out of a home on the 2300 block of Algonquin Road between Jan. 1 and March 15.
• A man stole two video-game systems valued at $400 from a customer service desk in a store at 3230 Kirchoff Road on two separate occasions, the last at 6:59 p.m. March 13.