• Two men stole $300 from a 79-year-old man on the 1200 block of East Suffield between 1 and 2 p.m. March 10 after they falsely convinced him their work crew had cleaned his gutters. They left in a black van.
• Thieves stole four 19-inch mag wheels and tires from a 2009 Nissan Maxima at Arlington Nissan, 1100 W. Dundee Road, between 9 p.m. March 12 and 7 a.m. March 13. Value was estimated at $2,500.
• Burglars broke into a 2004 Dodge Journey in a hotel lot at 1415 W. Dundee Road between 8:30 p.m. March 11 and 1:30 a.m. March 12 and stole a GPS valued at $250.
• Thieves stole 2,200 pounds of copper wire valued at $2,100 from a building under demolition at 2200 E. Golf Road between 3 p.m. March 12 and 7 a.m. March 13. Thieves stole a bucket attachment for a front end loader valued at $9,000 between 4 p.m. March 13 and 6:47 p.m. March 14.
• Thieves stole a Bobcat bucket attachment and auger drill from a parking lot at 1580 Rand Road between 4:30 p.m. March 12 and 6 a.m. March 13. Total value was estimated at $4,000.
• Cesar Martinez, 37, of the 1300 block of Fargo, Des Plaines, and Pedro Perez (alias Jose Hernandez), 31, of the 10400 block of Ethel Court, Rosemont, were arrested around 11:25 p.m. March 13 on the 2100 block of Chestnut. Martinez was charged with resisting a peace officer, felony obstruction of justice, and illegal transportation of open alcohol, and his court date is March 20. Perez was charged with battery to a peace officer, resisting a peace officer, and illegal transportation of open alcohol, and his court date is April 21.
• Eugenie Veretennikov, 21, of the 1800 block of Monroe Court, Glenview, was arrested around 4:50 p.m. March 11 at Wheeling and Camp McDonald roads and charged with possession of marijuana. A court date is April 3.
• Joseph Capra, 19, of the 1400 block of Burning Bush Lane, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 10:50 a.m. March 7 at Menards, 740 E. Rand Road, where he worked, and charged with theft. His court date is March 24.
•Burglars stole a black leather briefcase, wallet, off-duty Glenview Police Department patrol officer five-point star badge, driver's license and money out of a 2003 Ford Expedition in a driveway at a home on the 1900 block of East Cholo Lane between 6:20 and 7 p.m. March 12. Value was estimated at $460.
• Thieves stole a laptop computer valued at $7,000 from Stitch by Stitch, 65 E. Palatine Road, Suite 217, between Feb. 27 and March 10.
• Alfredo Lanuza-Rodriguez, 25, of the 600 block of Merle Lane, Wheeling, was arrested around 3:40 a.m. March 12 at his home and charged with criminal damage to property. Reports said he cut off a woman's car at Palatine and Elmhurst roads after an argument, kicked and punched the victim's 2008 Nissan Sentra and broke the driver's-side mirror. His court date is April 27.
• Roberto Garcia, 24, of the 500 block of Love Drive, Prospect Heights, and Anthony Hernandez, 18, of the 400 block of Inverrary, Deerfield, were arrested around 6:20 p.m. March 14 in an apartment complex on the 800 block of Piper Lane. Garcia was charged with criminal trespass to land and public intoxication; Hernandez was charged with criminal trespass to land and possession of marijuana. Their court date is April 27.
• Burglars broke into a 2006 Ford Econoline van in an apartment lot on the 900 block of Crimson Court overnight March 9-10 and stole tools.
• Vandals wrote gang graffiti on a wastebasket and wood trim inside a men's washroom at an apartment clubhouse on the 1500 block of South Wolf Road between 6 a.m. March 10 and 8:22 a.m. March 11.
• Vandals spray painted gang graffiti on two walls at an apartment building on the 0-100 block of East Piper Lane between March 10 and 12.
•Thieves stole a gray 2003 Land Rover Freelander SUV with plate number 890 6293 valued at $8,000 out of an apartment lot on the 400 block of Chukker Court between 10 p.m. March 14 and 11 a.m. March 15.
• Ulises DeLeon, 41, of the 100 block of Arbor Court, Wheeling, was arrested around 11 p.m. March 10 on the 0-100 block of North Wolf Road and charged with illegal transportation of open alcohol, driving under the influence and revoked driver's license. His court date is May 1.
• Burglars broke into a 1999 GMC Yukon in a hotel lot at 710 N. Milwaukee Ave. between 2:30 and 5:18 p.m. March 13 and stole a GPS unit. Loss was estimated at $650.
• Vandals spray painted gang graffiti on a stop sign and no parking sign at First Street and Deborah Lane March 13.
•Vandals spray painted gang graffiti on a fence on the 700 block of Gee Court between 3 and 9:15 p.m. March 13.
•Burglars broke into a 1998 Nissan Pathfinder on the 1600 block of Whitehall Court between 2 p.m. March 11 and 2:07 p.m. March 12 and stole a GPS valued at $200.
•A vandal hurled a landscape rock through a basement window at a home on the 400 block of Mors Avenue around 2:55 a.m. March 15. Damage was estimated at $100.