• Burglars stole pay stubs and loose change out of an unlocked 2006 Subaru Impreza in an alley behind a strip mall on the 300 block of East Golf Road between noon and 1 p.m. March 10.
• A man cleaning his mother's home on the 500 block of Maple Drive found a WWI shrapnel shell in the garage around 9:30 a.m. March 11. It was in good condition and the Cook County bomb squad removed the shell without incident.
• Burglars stole a 12-disc CD changer and 12 CDs out of a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire in a public parking garage at 701 S. Lee St. between 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. March 6. Value was estimated at $80.
• Sonja Mandujano, 20, of the 1700 block of White Street, Des Plaines, was arrested around 12:55 a.m. March 11 after a traffic stop on the 1600 block of White Street and passenger Mandujano was charged with local ordinance consumption of alcohol by a minor. Her court date is April 2.
• Nicole M. Kraemer, 22, of the 2900 block of Curtis Street, Des Plaines, was arrested around 11:40 p.m. March 10 on the 1900 block of South River Road and charged with traffic violations and possession of marijuana. Her court date is April 21.
• Vandals broke three light fixtures on decorative walls leading to the entryway at Rand Medical Clinic, 609 N. Main St., between 10 p.m. March 2 and 8 a.m. March 3 Damage was estimated at $150. It is the fourth time vandals have damaged lights at this building.
• Burglars stole various items out of a Volkswagen Jetta at a home on the 5800 block of Partridge Lane between Feb. 28 and March 2.
• Thieves stole $500 out of a locker on the 1400 block of Hicks Road between 3 p.m. March 5 and 9 a.m. March 6.
• Burglars broke into a vehicle on the 4700 block of Arbor Drive around 11:45 p.m. March 6 and tried to pry out the in-dash stereo.
• Burglars broke into a car in a hotel lot at 2400 Golf Road between 9 p.m. March 8 and 6:27 a.m. March 9 and stole a GPS valued at $250.
•Vandals spray painted graffiti with blue and black paint on a building on the 1700 block of Algonquin Road around 4:50 p.m. March 9.
• Vandals used blue paint to spray gang graffiti on walls and fixtures at 16 addresses in an apartment complex on the 300 and 400 blocks of Inland Drive between 6 p.m. March 9 and 8:30 a.m. March 10.