• Roxanne R. Diaz, 23, of the 0-100 block of East Streamwood Boulevard, Streamwood, was arrested around 5:25 a.m. March 8 on the 400 block of West Algonquin Road and charged with traffic violations, transportation of open liquor and driving under the influence. Her court date is March 25.
• A witness saw two boys spray painting graffiti, possibly gang related, on two brick walls at North Point strip mall on the 300 block of East Rand Road around 2:40 p.m. March 7. The boys climbed a fence and disappeared into an apartment complex.
• Vandals damaged the screen and broke the bedroom window at a home on the 500 block of South Lincoln Lane around 12:05 a.m. March 8. Damage was estimated at $300.
• Dariusz Woronkowicz, 32, of the 900 block of Perrie Drive, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 1:25 a.m. March 10 at O'Hare Hyundai, 1509 S. River Road, and charged with felony burglary to motor vehicle. Reports said an officer saw him walk into the service lot and 10 minutes later walk out with the in-dash stereo and a wallet from a 2003 Hyundai Tiburon. His court date is March 20.
• Burglars stole the in-dash CD player and CDs out of a 1997 Chevrolet Blazer on the 2000 block of Estes between 4 p.m. March 7 and 3 p.m. March 9. Loss was estimated at $400.
• Thieves stole 50 Dick Sayad campaign signs valued at $100 from yards on the 400-800 blocks of Cordial Drive and in the first and fourth aldermanic wards between 6 p.m. March 7 and 7 a.m. March 9.
Elk Grove Village
• Kimberly A. Ruzicka, 20, of the 300 block of Spruce Lane, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 2:45 p.m. March 5 at her home and charged with criminal damage to property. Her court date is April 6.
• John W. Strand, 22, of the 1800 block of Pine Court, Des Plaines, and Kurt P. Ryan, 18, of the 3000 block of North Albany, Chicago, were arrested around 12:45 a.m. Feb. 28 at 1925 E. Higgins Road. Strand was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia; Ryan was charged with possession of marijuana. Their court date is April 1.
• Burglars smashed the front door window and two sidelights at Language Line, 1850B Howard St., around 1:30 p.m. March 8. Damage was estimated at $1,000. Burglars also smashed the front door window at Country Connect, 1850C Howard St., at the same time and stole a projector and conference room phone. Loss was estimated at $1,200.
• Thieves stole $4,000 out of a home on the 1700 block of Vermont Drive around 5 p.m. March 7.
• Burglars stole a laptop computer valued at $600 out of a 1998 Ford pickup truck on the 1000 block of Nicholas Boulevard between 4 and 6:30 p.m. March 4.
• Burglars broke into a 2001 Kia Optima on the 1400 block of East Devon Avenue between 7 and 10:15 p.m. March 3 and stole the in-dash stereo valued at $400.
• Burglars broke into a 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser on the 1500 block of Idaho Place between 8 p.m. March 2 and 5 a.m. March 3 and stole a radar detector. Loss was estimated at $675.
• Thieves stole an unlocked red and silver mountain bike valued at $63 from a patio at a home on the 500 block of East Lincoln Street between 5 p.m. March 6 and 4 a.m. March 7.
• Vandals tore the wiper blades on a 2007 Honda Accord in an apartment lot on the 1400 block of South Busse Road between 8 p.m. March 8 and 7 a.m. March 9. Damage was estimated at $25. It is the third time vandals have targeted this car in the last month.
•Antanas Brigys, 50, of the 900 block of Butter Creek Court, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 7:05 p.m. March 6 at US Bank, 1301 Meijer Drive. Reports said he tried to open an account with a fraudulent ID. He was charged with identity theft and unlawful possession of a fraudulent driver's license; he also was wanted on five outstanding arrest warrants from three police departments.
• Luis Quinde, 36, of the 700 block of West Huntington Commons Drive, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 8:25 p.m. March 5 and charged with possession of a fraudulent ID, aggravated driving under the influence and traffic violations. His court date is March 30.
• Burglars stole a set of golf clubs and a welding hood out of the trunk of a car on the 4000 block of Industrial Avenue around 12:35 p.m. March 3. Value was estimated at $1,400.
• Burglars stole power tools valued at $3,000 out of a van on the 5200 block of Carriageway between Feb. 4 and March 4.
• Burglars broke into a SUV in a hotel lot at 3405 Algonquin Road between 6:30 and 11:15 p.m. March 5 and stole a GPS valued at $250.
• Burglars broke into a SUV on the 1700 block of Algonquin Road between 6:15 and 10:24 p.m. March 6 and stole a satellite radio valued at $140.