• Thieves stole a white and orange 2004 Bobcat S250 loader with bucket, 9-foot plow blade and 10-foot box from an apartment lot on the 1400 block of East Central Road between 7 p.m. Feb. 21 and 9:30 a.m. Feb. 23. The loader belonged to Building Maintenance Systems and the company name was on the Bobcat. Loss was estimated at $41,500.
• Burglars broke into a 2002 Mercedes coupe in a fitness center lot at 960 W. Dundee Road between 4 and 6 p.m. Feb. 21 and stole a GPS valued at $200.
• Eric C. Loerzel, 22, of the 600 block of West Brittany, Arlington Heights, and Craig S. Timko, 25, of the 1400 block of Rose, Buffalo Grove, were arrested around 7 p.m. Feb. 23 at Hintz and Rand roads. Loerzel was charged with traffic violations and possession of marijuana; Timko was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Their court date is April 1.
• Houshmand Khoshbin, 47, of the 300 block of East Maxon Lane, Streamwood, was arrested around 8 p.m. Feb. 11 at Hough and Washington streets and charged with traffic violations and possession of marijuana.
• Thieves stole a cell phone valued at $522 out of a male student's backpack in a gym locker room at Barrington High School, 616 W. Main St., between 1:30 and 2:30 p.m. Feb. 17. Thieves also stole a cell phone valued at $275 and $20 out of a male student's pants pocket in a gym locker during the same time on Feb. 20.
• Burglars stole a GPS unit valued at $1,000 out of an unlocked 2002 Chevrolet Venture in a driveway on the 400 block of Drury Lane between 3 p.m. Feb. 11 and 10:30 a.m. Feb. 12.
• Vandals sprayed gold paint on the rear of a business at 217 N. Northwest Hwy. between 3 p.m. Feb. 13 and 10 a.m. Feb. 16.
• Thieves stole a wallet and contents valued at $720 from a female employee at IPA, 1275 Barclay Blvd., between 12:15 and 5 p.m. Feb. 23.
• Fourteen license plate registration stickers and 13 license plates were reported missing from Arlington Toyota, 935 Dundee Road, after an inventory on Feb. 11. Value was estimated at $2,700. An Antioch officer ran one of the plates Feb. 12 during a traffic stop.
• Vandals smashed the rear passenger's-side window and broke three door locks on a 2008 Chevrolet Express van in a driveway on the 1900 block of Ash Street between 5 p.m. Feb. 23 and 7 a.m. Feb. 24. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
• A man returned a 2005 Hummer H2 to Midway Kia, 855 E. Rand Road, Feb. 18 because it had been repossessed, but he did not return the spare tire and rim; value estimated at $868.
• A man drove a Ford pickup truck with salt spreader through the locked gates at DSC Logistics, 575 Oakton St., around 5:30 p.m. Feb. 23. Damage was estimated at $200.
• Burglars stole kitchen cabinets and appliances out of a foreclosed home on the 1900 block of Ashbury around Feb. 8. A neighbor saw a white moving van in the driveway. Value was estimated between $25,000 and $30,000.
• Three men robbed a 31-year-old Mount Prospect man as he got into his car in an apartment lot on the 1700 block of Chariot Court around 2 a.m. Feb. 18. One of the men opened the front driver's-side door and punched the victim in the head two times and demanded money. The second man climbed into the rear seat, grabbed the victim in a headlock and put a screwdriver to his neck. The robbers took $100, a Mexican consulate card and a cell phone valued at $50.
• Burglars forced open the rear door at a home on the 1200 block of Fern Drive between 10:51 and 11:18 a.m. Feb. 17 and stole two jewelry boxes, 27 gold rings including two diamond wedding bands, and several earrings and necklaces. Total loss was estimated at $7,110.
• Two men stole four bottles of champagne and six bottles of vodka from Jewel-Osco, 45 S. Plum Grove Road, around 8 p.m. Feb. 10 and one bottle of champagne around 8 p.m. Feb. 16. Value was estimated at $432.
• Thieves stole money out of change machines and the motor from a dryer in a laundry room at an apartment building on the 1400 block of Ports O Call between Feb. 16 and 18 and cut the gas line and stole a dryer out of a first-floor laundry room in another apartment building in the same complex.
• Vandals pried open the front door to an apartment building on the 1500 block of South Wolf Road between 10 p.m. Feb. 20 and 6 a.m. Feb. 21 and pried open a laundry room door.
• Burglars stole an electric stove and refrigerator out of a foreclosed condominium on the 800 block of McIntosh Court between Feb. 19 and 23.
• Vandals spray painted graffiti on a wall and Dumpster at a building on the 2700 block of Rohlwing Road between noon Feb. 19 and 8:30 a.m. Feb. 21. Damage was estimated at $75.
• Burglars stole a cell phone, CDs and backpack with books out of an unlocked car on the 3100 block of Wilke Road between 11 p.m. Feb. 21 and noon Feb. 22.
• Burglars broke into a shed at Chili's, 1460 Golf Road, between midnight and 7 a.m. Feb. 21 and stole several kitchen items.
• Juan Luis Blanco, 32, of the 1000 block of Michael Court, Glendale Heights, was arrested around 1:50 p.m. Feb. 22 at J.C. Penney in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft. His court date is April 8.
• Burglars broke into a Ford van in an apartment lot on the 2500 block of Jessica Lane between 6 p.m. Feb. 19 and 6:30 a.m. Feb. 20 and stole plumbing tools valued at $6,950.
• Burglars broke into a 2008 Chevrolet van on the 0-100 block of North Martingale Road between 6:30 p.m. Feb. 20 and 1:30 p.m. Feb. 21 and stole power tools valued at $1,500.
• Burglars broke into a 2001 Nissan Frontier on the 400 block of Martingale Road between 9 a.m. and 5:15 p.m. Feb. 29 and stole a GPS unit, digital camera and other items valued at $480.
• Burglars broke into a Kia Spectra in a parking garage at 601 N. Martingale Road between 3:30 and 7:30 p.m. Feb. 22 and stole a duffel bag with a video-game system, video games and DVDs. valued at $1,500.
• Alla Dubnova, 60, of the 900 block of East Kings Row, Palatine, was arrested around 2 p.m. Feb. 22 at Target, 1400 Lake-Cook Road, and charged with retail theft. Reports said she took three bottles of cologne and miscellaneous items worth $154. Her court date is March 11.
• Vandals spray painted gang graffiti on exterior brick walls at five apartment buildings on the 300 and 400 blocks of Inland Drive between 7 p.m. Feb. 22 and 9 a.m. Feb. 23. Damage was estimated at $1,500.
• A security camera recorded a vandal spray painting graffiti on a dock door at Munch's Supply Co., 301 Alice Drive, between 11:09 and 11:17 p.m. Feb. 22. Damage was estimated at $200. Vandals also spray painted graffiti on exterior brick walls at Champro, 1175 S. Wheeling Road, where damage also was estimated at $200.