Some of the worst potholes in the Tri-Cities area include:
• Randall Road in St. Charles, in all lanes in either direction, on either side of Route 38.
• Westbound Route 64 in St. Charles just before Smith Road.
• Westbound Route 64 in St. Charles just past the train tracks, approaching downtown.
• Route 38 in Geneva, about a half-mile east of Randall Road
• West State Street near Brittany Lane where shallow patched potholes and hubcaps abound
• Rt. 38 near Eastside Drive, east of downtown Geneva.
• Westbound lanes of Route 56 between I-88 and Route 47 in Sugar Grove.
• Galena Road near Regency Blvd. in Sugar Grove