U-46 ramps up space curriculum

view
     
   2 of 2  

Send To:

E-mail:
To:

From:

E-mail:
Name:

Comments:

  Gallery Image
The Elgin National Watch Co. observatory on Watch Street was built in 1910, deeded to Elgin Area School District U-46 in 1960 and was made a local landmark in 1992. It's turning 100 years old.

Laura Stoecker | Staff Photographer

1 Selected  
     
     
0
This story published 2/19/2010 12:01 AM