Every Big Ten wrestling team will make at least one live appearance this winter on the Big Ten Network. The network will televise 11 total events and 10 of those, including the Big Ten Championships and portions of the Midlands Classic, will be carried live.
The network will have a live wrestling and hockey doubleheader on six consecutive Fridays in January and February. The wrestling coverage begins with the Iowa at Ohio State dual meet at 5 p.m. CST on Jan. 18.
The Big Ten Network will provide live coverage of the Midlands Classic Championship Finals at 7 p.m. Dec. 30 at Northwestern University. That coverage will be preceded by a one-hour program recapping the event's Consolation Finals.
Regular season wrestling telecasts include:
• Jan. 6, 5 p.m. Oklahoma State at Iowa (delayed).
• Jan. 18, 5 p.m. Iowa at Ohio State.
• Jan. 25, 4 p.m. Wisconsin at Indiana.
• Feb. 1 5 p.m. Illinois at Michigan.
• Feb. 8, 6:30 p.m. Minnesota at Northwestern.
• Feb. 15, 4 p.m. Michigan State at Penn State.
• Feb. 22, 5 p.m. Purdue at Illinois.
• Feb. 24, 11 a.m. Michigan State at Michigan.
• March 9, TBA. Big Ten Championships.