• Heather Lee Zeitler, 37, of the 900 block of Ash Street, was charged Friday with battery, according to a police report. Zeitler is accused of slapping a patron of a restaurant in the 0-100 block of South First Street after an argument involving Zeitler's new boyfriend, who is also the other patron's husband.
• Juan Enrique Martinez, 30, of the 300 block of Marion Avenue, and Michael Joseph Kozeluh, 24, of the 2900 block of Langston Circle, were arrested Saturday on various charges, according to a police report. Police responded to the 2900 block of Langston Circle for a report of two men fighting, and saw drops of blood on the sidewalk leading to the front door of a residence. No one answered the door when police knocked, so officers then went to the rear of the residence and found Kozeluh exiting a sliding-glass door. Kozeluh was bleeding from an injury to his eye and the left side of his face. Police entered the residence and found Martinez with red, swollen knuckles on his hand and scrapes on the right side of his face and forehead. Kozeluh told police he wanted to sign a complaint for battery against Martinez for assaulting him without provocation. Kozeluh was charged with disorderly conduct and public intoxication. Martinez was charged with disorderly conduct, battery and public intoxication.
• Ashley Michelle Pomplin, 21, of the 500 block of Westfield Course in Geneva, was charged Sunday with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis, according to a police report. Police came to the scene of a domestic dispute and, once resolved, attempted to retrieve Pomplin's purse for her when a green leafy substance fell out. She advised police she was being set up, and the cannabis did not belong to her. Police also located a multicolored glass smoking pipe with burned residue inside her purse. Pomplin told police the cannabis was not hers, but the pipe did belong to her.
• Nicole M. Wade, 26, of the 300 block of Dwight Avenue, Elgin, was charged at 2:29 a.m. Sunday with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and driving under the combined influence of alcohol and drugs after crashing a Toyota 4 Runner into a field at Plank Road and James Street in the unincorporated Burlington area, police said. According to a report, Wade told police she injected cocaine and was drinking shortly before the crash. Wade, who was treated at a hospital, said she had been awake for two days and fell asleep at the wheel. Also arrested was passenger Jorge L. Galvan, 24, of the 100 block of North McLean Boulevard, Elgin, who was wanted on arrest warrants in Bartlett and McHenry County, police said.
• Dani Yadid, 26, of the 5000 block of Coyle Avenue, Skokie, was charged with driving without a valid license after a crash about 9 a.m. Friday at Route 47 and Baseline Road in the unincorporated Sugar Grove area, according to a police report.
• Several pieces of jewelry valued around $5,000 were reported stolen March 3 from a house on the 6N700 block Virginia Court in the unincorporated St. Charles area, according to police.