- » Learning from the NIU tragedy
- » Report: No warnings in '08 NIU killings
- » ocal psychiatrist: Isolation was a factor
- » NIU holds vigil on shooting anniversary
- » NIU shooting site to be renovated
- » NIU chief cleared of wrongdoing
- » Report: NIU cop chief made threat
- » NIU: A day of sadness, support and hope
- » NIU Remembers: A Day of Reflection
- » What you can do
- » NIU security measures go undercover
- » NIU shooting victim memorialized with tree
- » NIU, Va. Tech learn how to bounce back
- » NIU students go back at school, reflect
- » NIU president pleased with new safety law
- More Related Stories
Northern Illinois University plans a memorial wreath presentation and candlelight vigil to mark the second anniversary of shootings on the campus that left five students dead.
A gunman entered a geology lecture two years ago on Feb. 14, 2008. He opened fire at the DeKalb school, killing five students and wounding more than a dozen before fatally shooting himself.
Both the wreath presentation and vigil are to be at the school's Martin Luther King Commons. The events also are available via Webcast.
At memorial services after the shootings the school adopted the saying "Forward, Together Forward."