- » Time to sell high with Forte
- » When to bench, when to show patience
- » These 2 backs can help some fantasy teams
- » Good commish can make draft day more fun
- » History puts a scare into top running back
- » NFL changes traditions of fantasy drafts
- » With receivers, risk can be rewarding
- » Fantasy focus
- » Readers tackle tough choices for awards
- » John Dietz's Fantasy Focus
- » Never too early to look ahead
- » Time to cast ballots for fantasy winners
- » John Dietz's fantasy focus
- » Some lessons on the fantasy football trail
- » John Dietz's fantasy winners, losers
- More from John Dietz
Week 15 superstar
It would be easy to say Cleveland RB Jerome Harrison (286 rushing yards, 3 TDs) deserves this award, but how many of you had him in your lineup? The true superstar - for fantasy owners and for his fans - was Ben Roethlisberger. The Steelers' QB threw for 503 yards and 3 TDs, the last one coming on the game's final play as Pittsburgh pulled out a 37-36 victory.
Week 15 weaklings.
Owners who relied on Tom Brady (115 yards, TD, INT) and Drew Brees (298 yards, TD, 3 turnovers) all season got monumental duds in the fantasy playoffs. Thanks for nothing, boys.